To make you own Norwegian visa and passport photos, you might use ID photo maker to crop the photos to correct Norwegian passport photo size. the software built-in a variety of passport photo templates, including Norwegian passport photo template.
The standard of Norwegian passport photo had updated in past few years, now the requirements of Norwegian passport photo is confirm to the latest international agreed biometric passport photo specification.
Following is the guideline of Norwegian passport photos:
1. The photos should be sharp, clear and of good quality .
2. Printed on high resolution and high quality photo paper .
3. Black and white photos and color photos are acceptable.
4. The wide of passport photo should be 35-40 mm, but for the standardization, we suggest that the size of the photo should be 45 mm high and 35 mm wide.
5.the photo must be taken within last 6 months before you submit the application form.
6.The applicant should be facing forward and taken in a light background.
7.Showing entire head and the top of the shoulders, both edges of the face should be clearly visible. The face must occupy 70-80 % of the photo.
8. Eyes open, in clear view. No hair cover the eyes. Mouth remains closed.
9.Head covering for religious reasons is allowed, but the face must be clearly visible, the head covering must not cast any shadows across the face.
10.The lenses must not be tinted and the frames must not obscure any part of eyes
11.There must not be any reflection in the lenses.